Monday, February 18, 2008

What would help my body feel listened to and loved?

I know that I need to cut back on the sweets. I feel sluggish if I eat too many. It's a vicious cycle because if I'm tired, I tend to eat more sweets in order to jump start. That's another one--get enough sleep. I try to hard to get in bed at a decent hour, but often that doesn't happen. I've also been finding out recently that I don't really need to get up as early as I do, since the kids are becoming more independent.

Other needs:
water
sunshine--need to take more walks!
human touch--love those foot rubs! I also need to snuggle with the kids more often!
I love looking at beautiful flowers--maybe I'll plant some soon.
I also love beautiful music. I need to make a point to play some in the classroom tomorrow.

No comments: